Search
Tuesday 19 February 2019
  • :
  • :

[Music] Lil Kesh Ft. Duncan Mighty- Flenjor

YAGI Boss, Lil Kesh dishes out a brand new single as he joins force with the king of come backs and the rave of the moment Duncan Mighty on this jam titled “Flenjor “.

Flenjor by Lil Kesh and Duncan Mighty is produced by Rexxie and it is sequel to his last release Again O ! which is buzzing on the street. Flenjor is another jam that will make you groove.

Enjoy and share your thought below:

[DOWNLOAD NOW]

21 thoughts on “[Music] Lil Kesh Ft. Duncan Mighty- Flenjor

1. ferragamo belt

I and also my buddies appeared to be analyzing the great points on your web blog and then at once I got a horrible feeling I never thanked the website owner for those secrets. All of the people appeared to be so joyful to read through all of them and have in effect in reality been using those things. Appreciation for actually being indeed thoughtful as well as for finding such impressive issues most people are really desperate to be informed on. My honest regret for not expressing gratitude to earlier.

2. air max 270

I simply desired to thank you so much once more. I am not sure what I would have gone through without the actual suggestions discussed by you directly on such a situation. It was actually the horrifying situation in my position, but looking at a specialized way you solved it forced me to cry for fulfillment. Extremely grateful for your information and pray you know what a great job you were undertaking training the mediocre ones through the use of a blog. I am certain you haven’t encountered any of us.

3. caterpillar boots

I am commenting to make you be aware of of the really good encounter my friend’s princess developed reading yuor web blog. She picked up some things, most notably how it is like to have a wonderful teaching character to make a number of people with ease completely grasp chosen problematic things. You undoubtedly did more than my desires. Thanks for delivering such helpful, trusted, edifying and also unique guidance on the topic to Janet.

4. nike air max

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally memorable opportunity to read from this site. It’s always so brilliant and as well , full of amusement for me personally and my office colleagues to search your site at least thrice every week to read through the latest things you will have. And indeed, I am just usually motivated considering the attractive tips served by you. Certain 4 facts in this posting are really the most beneficial we have had.

5. golden goose sneakers

I simply wanted to type a simple comment in order to thank you for all the wonderful facts you are sharing at this website. My prolonged internet lookup has finally been paid with sensible knowledge to share with my family and friends. I ‘d say that most of us website visitors are unequivocally lucky to dwell in a wonderful community with very many brilliant professionals with beneficial strategies. I feel truly lucky to have come across your entire website page and look forward to many more enjoyable minutes reading here. Thank you again for all the details.

6. yeezy boost 350 v2

I must express my affection for your generosity giving support to men who have the need for help on the idea. Your real dedication to getting the solution throughout was exceedingly powerful and have really empowered folks just like me to attain their pursuits. This valuable hints and tips signifies so much to me and a whole lot more to my peers. Many thanks; from all of us.