Click to Join us ON FACEBOOK Click Here

Tel: +2348085451129, +2348132215700

See Our Official Administrators

’Apr’
’17’
I Love Her But She Doesn’t Want To Date Me Because I’m Broke

Favour

Hello everyone, I’m Oluwatimileyin by name…

There’s this babe I’ve been crushing on for years, her picture is attached to this article.
Her mum’s shop was right beside my boss’s office. I always admire her everyday, every time I set my eyes on her.
That was 2018, I guess… I admire her and my heart desires her but I’m just a stupid shy guy, I couldn’t summon the courage to walk up to her to start up a conversation not to talk of telling her how I feel. All I do is greet her casually with inaudible voice and my agama lizard head (lol).

My boss changes his location 2019, so I didn’t see her some then but luckily for me, I saw her picture on a friend’s WhatsApp status and I got her number from the person around 2020 Dec ending….
I messaged her, introduced myself and she welcomed me. The idiot me still can’t start up a meaningful conversation with her so I only view her status and comment once in a while.
Whenever I chat her, our conversations was always normal greeting, (Good morning, how’re you, how was your day).
Some days ago, she requested for a WhatsApp voice call on her status and I asked if I can call, she said okay.. I even told her I’m a boring soul and she said we’ll see how it goes…
I called her and we talked for hours, like 2hrs or more. She’s fun to be with though. 2days after, she requested for WhatsApp call again and I called her. And this time we talked as if we’ve known each other for years, we talked for 5hrs before we decided to end the call. During the conversation, I told her I like her and I’ll want use to date but she said she’s not interested in any relationship now.
It’s not like she’s not interested in any relationship but I think she’s scared cos it seems she’s never been in a perfect relationship… She said her longest relationship was 10months.

TBH, I love this girl, and I’ve been trying to tell her how I feel but she’s just rejecting me… or maybe she’s rejecting me because I’m a broke nigga. I don’t know what to do, I’m confused.
All I think about now is Favour, nothing else.

Can someone please help plead on my behalf in the comment section below, she will surely view this article.

I’ll be the happiest guy on heart if she accept me.

FAVOUR, I LOVE YOU!!!… As in

L O V E

Want More Trending Video ? Click Here

12 Comments

1. Lol…. Your story is touching bro….
    Hey girl, try this guy

1. John
      Apr 17, 2021

Lol…. Your story is touching bro….
      Hey girl, try this guy

2. Guy, maybe she’s in a relationship

1. Mary
      Apr 17, 2021

Guy, maybe she’s in a relationship

3. Favour, if you’re single, you can give the guy a chance. If he’s broke, you can support him with some ideas and God will help you both

1. Mary
      Apr 17, 2021

4. If he’s broke, his better than those Yahoo guys who are desperate to make money, try him out girl

1. Angelina
      Apr 17, 2021

5. Alaye, go find work and leave her alone joor, if she no date yo, no be the end dis babes no dey date broke nigger

1. Igboro
      Apr 17, 2021

6. My nigg, love is a beautiful thing, and this girl is beautiful too, I hope she accepts tho may Jah be with una

1. Skrill

7. 🤣🤣🤣 there is love in the air… Oloun a sho yin o

1. MC suuru
      Apr 17, 2021

🤣🤣🤣 there is love in the air… Oloun a sho yin o

8. Favour pls na🥺

1. Anonymous

Favour pls na🥺

9. And I actually know this girl personally, favour, baddest, my half picture snapping friend, please consider the boy na

1. Anonymous

10. Give this poor boy a chance na

1. Giant
      Apr 17, 2021

Give this poor boy a chance na

11. Wetin man go do??? For this guy to contact a blogger tonpost an article like this, e no easy ooo….
    Seems this guy is serious

1. Ayo

Seems this guy is serious

12. Hmmmm, I don’t even know what to say… Consider the guy sha

1. Somebody
      Apr 17, 2021

Hmmmm, I don’t even know what to say… Consider the guy sha

Comment Below

Your Comment Is Highly Appreciated!!

Can't Find It? Search Here

–FACE OF THE WEEK–

I Love Her But She Doesn’t Want To Date Me Because I’m Broke

FULL DETAILS

–MUSIC OF THE WEEK–

Title: [Music] Principal Phexzee Ft. Israel Melody- Iya Mi

DOWNLOD

–VIDEO OF THE WEEK–

Title: [Music x Video] Funke Akindele x Eniola Badmus x Chioma Akpotha x Bimbo Thomas– Askamaya Anthem

DOWNLOAD

FAST LINK

Copyright © 2013 - 2021 NAIJAPORT | Designed by: PRINCIPAL PHEXZEE | Phone: +2348132215700 | Whatsapp:+2348085451129 | E-mail: NaijaportOnline@gmail.com